How do you transition your elderly or disabled loved one out of the hospital or nursing home?
- Dad doesn’t have the medical equipment he needs at home to transition safely. What if he falls?
- Mom is no longer able to clean the house and do laundry, how can she go home if it’s going to be unsanitary?
- Mom and Dad only eat fast food and microwave meals. I am concerned about their health once they get home.
- Dad can’t keep his meds straight on his own – how can he live independently?
- Mom can’t shower or bathe on her own anymore and I don’t know how to take care of her. How will she stay clean?
Let NEILS help. We can be there from the initial planning to return home, to making sure they are safe and well cared for in their home. They no longer have a home to return to? We can help with that too. Take the stress out of returning your elderly or disabled loved one home and let us help. For more information, click here https://www.neils.org/programs-services/nursing-home-transition-deinstitutionalization/